Divorce FAQs

Attorney Shin answers frequently asked questions related to divorce, from alimony to property division.

1. Can lump sum alimony be modified in Georgia?

“In Georgia, lump sum alimony may not be modified. Lump sum alimony is a type of alimony where the amount is definite and without any conditions.”
%d bloggers like this:
search previous next tag category expand menu location phone mail time cart zoom edit close